Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Daily Reflections

Today I allowed Amber to read my journal entries surrounding Brandon's death. She read about my perspective when we were in the car together, and as she read, she cried. As I watched her the pain that was so apparent on her face, I wondered if I was again making a mistake in allowing her to see into my thoughts and feelings. However, when she was done, we both felt a sense of peace. She said it was difficult because it brought her back to the night of Brandon's death; however, she said it was also healing. This is just another step in our process of healing--in Amber's process of healing. It's just another step in my process of helping my sweet girl heal.

I am grateful for the inspiration that God so willingly sends. He hears our prayers. He knows what we need even before we pray. Because He is a loving Father, He desires to bless us. My allowing Amber to read my thoughts was an answer to my prayer; however, I didn't know it was an answer until the after I allowed Amber to read my journal. AS we trust in the promptings we receive, He will lead us by the hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment