Saturday, February 21, 2015

Daily Reflections~Day 3

While searching through my Family Search temple name file, I noticed I was missing a few cards that I had already printed. Realizing I had lost the cards--I immediately began searching for the lost cards. My girls and I searched for quite some time before I ceased the search. Each of us said a personal prayer, and continued with our normal activities. While cleaning the house, an impression came to my mind as to where I could find the cards. The impression was so distinct that I was absolutely positive that the cards would be in the place the impression revealed. When I arrived at the location, my heart was relieved to have found the lost cards.

I have no doubt that God hears our prayers. He guides us and directs us today. He sends us messages--sometimes through impressions, sometimes through other people, sometimes through the scriptures, sometimes through latter-day prophets--no matter the means through which He communicates--I am grateful to know that He does! 

No comments:

Post a Comment