Friday, February 20, 2015

Daily Reflections~Day 2

Every morning I pray for help with my son's reading. I pray for inspiration as to how to help him, and guide him. I have faith that someday his struggle with reading will no longer be a struggle, but until then--we work at reading. This morning while working with Jacob, I was impressed to record his reading. I have explained and demonstrated "smooth and connected" reading. I know that Jacob can do it; however, he seems to simply not understand. In fact, he often tells me he is doing what I am asking of him. This morning when I recorded his reading, and he was able to hear himself read through the device, he finally understood what I have been explaining. After hearing the recording, he read with more connectivity. I know this is something that is seemingly small; however, to me--Heavenly Father gave me direct inspiration in helping Jacob become. Heavenly Father cares even in the simplest of matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment